- Ford (F - Get Report) is expected to sign a deal that would allow it to test using Alibaba,s online retail arm to sell cars in China.
- Bitcoin rocketed past $12,000 for the first time.
- Google (GOOGL - Get Report) plans to remove YouTube from the Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) Fire Stick and Echo Show.
- Investors expect earnings from Broadcom (AVGO - Get Report) , LuLulemon (LULU - Get Report) and H&R Block (HRB - Get Report) .
- Futures point lower as investors continue the rotation out of tech stocks.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- GreenPower Makes Taking the Bus Way Greener With Electric Models
- This Is How Millennials View the Stock Market
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Broadcom's Results
- General Motors Wants to Revolutionize Your Commute With a Futuristic Dashboard
Wondering what's next for small caps? Check out TheStreet's exclusive video coverage of the LD Micro Conference!