- Deutsche Bank AG (DB) has reportedly been asked to provide details on accounts held by President Trump and his family as part of the Mueller investigation.
- McDonald's (MCD) will revive its famous "Dollar Menu" after a 2-year absence.
- Cineworld (CNWGY) will pay $23 per share to complete its planned takeover of Regal Entertainment (RGC) .
- Investors expect earnings from AutoZone (AZO) and Toll Brothers (TOL) .
- Futures are mixed as investors question the tech sector's ability to extend gains into 2018.
Watch More with TheStreet: