When you think of the brands that have the biggest positive impact on your community, which spring to mind? Most likely the ones that make your life easier and bring you joy. Which is why the delivery service industry did so well in the survey, who doesn't love getting their purchases and gifts in the mail?
The visibility of these brands also helped push them up in the list, and most of those listed have prominent brick-and-mortar locations as well as a good online experience. Brand visibility and loyalty often go hand in hand.
So which brands landed the top five spots?
5. The Home Depot (HD)
4. FedEx (FDX)
3. Walmart (WMT)
1. UPS (UPS)
Check out the full chart from Statista here.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Watch: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Stock Market in
- Video: Here Is What to Expect From the Federal Reserve in 2018
- Video: This One Factor Will Drive Home Prices Higher in 2018
- Video: Here's How We Know Wages Are Finally Starting to Breakout
- Video: Here's How Much You Should Contribute to Your 401(k)
- Video: This Mind Blowing Stock Market Statistic May Keep You Up At Night