- The Dow and S&P 500 miss out on closing records, the Dow by 10 points and the S&P 500 after falling into negative territory
- Chipmaker stocks drag on Nasdaq after Morgan Stanley MS downgrades sector, analyst advises reducing exposure to flash memory chipmakers
- Signs of a successful Cyber Monday sent Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) shares higher. Amazon is expected to capture half of online sales growth, according to analysts. E-commerce eBay also ended in the green.
- Oil prices end lower for first time in four sessions ahead of Thursday's OPEC meeting, oil producers expected to extend production cut agreement beyond March 2018
Watch More with TheStreet:
- The Best Cyber Monday Sales for 2017
- The 2018 Lincoln Navigator Is the $90,000 Second Home You Always Wanted
- 5 Billionaires That Won't Leave Their Fortunes to Their Kids
- Is Mining Bitcoin Worth Destroying Your Electric Bill?