This is what you need to know on Tuesday:
1. Investors move the sidelines ahead of the Thanksgiving holidays & amid political uncertainty in Germany.
2. Tencent (TCEHY) becomes the first Asia listed tech company to reach a market valuation of $500 billion.
3. Global oil prices edge higher with investors focused on next week's meeting of OPEC members.
4. ECB President Mario Draghi repeats his view that consumer prices in the eurozone remain tepid.
5. Early indications from Wall Street futures suggest a flat open for both the Dow Jones and the S&P 500.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Here's How to Keep Your Budget Afloat During the Holiday Season
- You Have Nothing to Fear About Investing In the Stock Market: Tony Robbins
- Apple's Delayed HomePods Are Part of a Much Bigger Play on Digital Music
- 5 Things You Shouldn't Buy on Black Friday