TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Applied Materials is a company with exposure to the growing Internet of Things space.
Cramer is also pleased with Cisco CEO (CSCO) Chuck Robbins's comments on CNBC that the company would reinvest its cash sitting overseas if a repatriation deal came to light.
"If he says it, he's going to do it," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to Foot Locker and Gap's Earnings
- Video: Nvidia's CEO Has Done 'Remarkable Things,' Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer on a Potential Comcast-21st Century Fox Deal
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Electric CEO John Flannery's Stock Purchases
- Video: Jim Cramer Thinks Broadcom Will Get Qualcomm