So we need to do a better job of explaining what a computer scientist is, she said. It's not just a dorky guy in the basement zoned in on his computer.
Computer science can change the world and we need to show our girls that by connecting technology to something they care about. Listen in for more ways we can help create the workforce of the future because our country is depending on it.
- How Deirdre Imus Is Changing Lives, One Plastic Bottle at a Time
- VZ Wireless Chief Network Officer: The U.S. Needs More Women in Tech to Succeed
- More Girls Need to Be in Tech and Engineering, says VZ Wireless CNO
- Sallie Krawcheck: Inertia Causes Women to Miss Years of Compounding
- Welcome to the Inaugural Alpha Rising Podcast!
- President of Mars Wrigley U.S. Tells Us the Worst Advice She Ever Got