TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is keeping an eye on quarterly results from Apple (AAPL - Get Report) , Alibaba (BABA - Get Report) and Starbucks (SBUX - Get Report) .
Cramer is very fond of the iPhone X and was impressed with its camera and he expects to watch television programming on the device.
As for Starbucks, Cramer wants to take a long-term view that the company will solve its mobile issues.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Market Outlook for November
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals His Choice for Federal Reserve Chair
- Jim Cramer on Allergan: I Wanted a Breakup
- Clorox's Earnings Were Good Even With the Hurricanes, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer on How Apple Is Helping Estee Lauder
- Jim Cramer Spots a Buying Opportunity for Electronic Arts