Amid a CNBC report that Rockwell Automation (ROK - Get Report) has rebuffed offers by Emerson Electric (EMR - Get Report) , TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said this would be an opportunity to scoop up shares of Emerson.
Cramer would be a seller of Rockwell Automation and a buyer of Emerson Automation.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Responds to Under Armour's Declines
- Jim Cramer on Apple-Intel: Qualcomm Is Playing With Fire
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Facebook's Earnings
- Here's What Jim Cramer Expects From Allergan's Results
- Jim Cramer: There's a Good Chance of an Upward Surprise on GoPro's Earnings