Amid a report in The Wall Street Journal saying Apple (AAPL - Get Report) is looking to develop products using Intel (INTC - Get Report) chips amid its dispute with Qualcomm QCOM, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Qualcomm is playing with fire.
"I think they need to work out some sort of settlement," Cramer said, adding that Qualcomm is not invincible.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Responds to Under Armour's Declines
- Sell Rockwell Automation and Buy Emerson Electric, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Facebook's Earnings
- Here's What Jim Cramer Expects From Allergan's Results
- Jim Cramer: There's a Good Chance of an Upward Surprise on GoPro's Earnings