The company reported lower than expected guidance on Tuesday.
"While our international business continues to deliver against our ambition of building a global brand, operational challenges and lower demand in North America resulted in third quarter revenue that was below our expectations," said Under Armour Chairman and CEO Kevin Plank. "Based on these issues in our largest market, we believe it is prudent to reduce our sales and earnings outlook for the remainder of 2017."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on Apple-Intel: Qualcomm Is Playing With Fire
- Sell Rockwell Automation and Buy Emerson Electric, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Facebook's Earnings
- Here's What Jim Cramer Expects From Allergan's Results
- Jim Cramer: There's a Good Chance of an Upward Surprise on GoPro's Earnings