This is what you need to know:
1. Investors shrug off concerns over corporate tax cuts and investigations into the Trump administration.
2. Samsung Electronics (SSNLF) confirms its most profitable quarter on record & announces it will double the amount of cash it returns to shareholders
3. BP (BP) posts a sharp rise in third quarter profits amid a recovery in global oil prices.
4. Facebook (FB) revealed Russian-based operatives published 80,000 posts on the social media side over a two year period.
5. Wall Street futures edge higher as bulls prep another run at record highs.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Halloween Is Like Super Bowl Sunday for Hershey
- You Might Be Seeing Shelf-Scanning Robots In Your Local Walmart Soon
- 4 of Paul Manafort's Most Controversial Clients
- From Dungeons to Unmarked Graves - Wall Street's Haunted History