TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Constellation Brands' (STZ - Get Report) stake in cannabis company Canopy Growth Corporation WEED, announced on Monday, "makes a huge amount of sense."
While Cramer doesn't expect national legalized marijuana under the Trump administration, but if it does, Constellation has an advantage.
Constellation Brands shares are up 39% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to Advanced Micro Devices' Downgrade by Morgan Stanley
- Watch: Jim Cramer Says Lennar Is a Buy
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Motors' Downgrade by Goldman Sachs
- Video: Jim Cramer Breaks Down the Case for Cutting Macy's Dividend
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Under Armour's Results Tuesday