Amid reports that Sears Holdings (SHLD) will no longer sell Whirlpool (WHR) appliances at its stores, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Sears is a "huge mess."
Sears shares are down 39% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to 'Extraordinary Numbers' From McDonald's
- 3M Delivered a 'Beautiful' Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer: I've Never Seen Caterpillar This Good
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Motors' Results
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy United Technologies
- Eli Lilly Had a Good Quarter but Investors Don't Want Health Stocks: Jim Cramer
- Video: What Jim Cramer Expects From Boeing and Visa's Earnings
This video was originally published on October 24.