TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Eli Lilly (LLY) had a good quarter but the stock is getting hit by a rotation, as opposed to its specific performance.
"People don't want the healthcare stocks," Cramer said, pointing to Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ) stock price decline on Tuesday. "They want the industrials."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to 'Extraordinary Numbers' From McDonald's
- 3M Delivered a 'Beautiful' Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer: I've Never Seen Caterpillar This Good
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Motors' Results
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy United Technologies
- Video: What Jim Cramer Expects From Boeing and Visa's Earnings
- Sears Is a Huge Mess, Jim Cramer Warns