This is what you need to know on Tuesday:
1. European markets opened flat as investors await the European Central Bank meeting.
2. Amazon (AMZN) has received over 200 proposals from North American cities that want to be the home of its second HQ.
3. Novartis (NVS) said it would give its Alcon division more time to turnaround as it reported a third quarter that topped estimates.
4. Luxembourg's Finance Minister said the City of London must remain the top financial center in the world post-Brexit.
5. Netflix (NFLX) is seeking to raise $1.6 billion from investors to finance new programs or possible acquisitions.
Watch More with TheStreet: