He said the recent video of a rat roaming one of its restaurants "really hurt them."
Chipotle was downgraded by Bank of America analysts on Wednesday, citing increased labor costs. Chipotle shares are down 14.5% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals One Worry About LAM Research
- Watch: Mnuchin's Stock Market Comment Was Not a Good Call, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to Chipotle's 'Brutal' Downgrade by Bank of America
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to IBM's Results
- Walmart Could "Very Easily" Surge to $100, Jim Cramer Says
- Here's What Jim Cramer Wants to Hear From Verizon's Quarter
- Watch: Jim Cramer Applauds Facebook's Purchase of TBH