TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said pharmacy is the next business Amazon (AMZN) can target.
"The need for Amazon to go into this business is great," Cramer said. "They can negotiate better than anyone else and get you cheaper prescriptions."
Amazon shares are up 34% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Facebook Needs People to Vet Advertisements, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Domino's Pizza Shares Are Falling
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Bank of America
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to JPMorgan and Citigroup's Earnings
- Barclays Is Too Bullish on Micron Technology, Jim Cramer Warns