Southwest Airlines (LUV) , a holding of Jim Cramer's charitable trust Action Alerts PLUS, announced new routes to Hawaii on Thursday, starting in 2018.
"[Hawaii flights] been really dominated by United Continental (UAL) ," Cramer said. "[Hawaii is] starved for air flights."
Southwest will use Boeing's (BA) new 737 MAX for the route.
Southwest shares are up 19% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Facebook Needs People to Vet Advertisements, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals Why Domino's Pizza Shares Are Falling
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Bank of America
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reacts to JPMorgan and Citigroup's Earnings
- Barclays Is Too Bullish on Micron Technology, Jim Cramer Warns
- Watch: J.Jill Shares Plummet; Jim Cramer Responds