TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is keeping an eye on Lennar's (LEN - Get Report) quarterly results on Tuesday, especially after better-than-expected earnings from KB Home (KBH - Get Report) last week.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Will People Stay at Home After the Las Vegas Tragedy?
- There's a 'Wall of Selling' When Nvidia Reaches $180, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Which Bank Stocks May React to Friday's Jobs Report
- Disney's Stock Is Inexpensive Long-Term, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals His Outlook for Pepsi and Coca-Cola's Stock