TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer will be watching shares of Wells Fargo (WFC - Get Report) , JPMorgan Chase (JPM - Get Report) and Bank of America (BAC - Get Report) once the Friday jobs report is unveiled.
Cramer thinks the interpretation from Friday's jobs will be that the economy is strong. If that's the case, a December rate hike is more likely, Cramer said.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Will People Stay at Home After the Las Vegas Tragedy?
- There's a 'Wall of Selling' When Nvidia Reaches $180, Jim Cramer Says
- Disney's Stock Is Inexpensive Long-Term, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Lennar's Earnings on Tuesday
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals His Outlook for Pepsi and Coca-Cola's Stock
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Jordan Belfort Reveals One Big Concern About Bitcoin
- Behind the Wheel of The New $84,995 Dodge Demon