Amid the tragedy in Las Vegas, shares of 'stay at home stocks' such as Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) and Domino's Pizza (DPZ - Get Report) moved higher, as investors pondered whether there would be a change in behavior.
"People feel there will be some change in behavior because of this," said TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer. "Historically, that has not been the case."
Watch More with TheStreet:
- There's a 'Wall of Selling' When Nvidia Reaches $180, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Which Bank Stocks May React to Friday's Jobs Report
- Disney's Stock Is Inexpensive Long-Term, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Lennar's Earnings on Tuesday
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals His Outlook for Pepsi and Coca-Cola's Stock
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Jordan Belfort Reveals One Big Concern About Bitcoin
- Behind the Wheel of The New $84,995 Dodge Demon