"Bill Bellichick inspires me," Travis told TheStreet in an interview. People with vision and passion, who also build a stable environment, are several reasons why Travis is bullish on Belichick.
Talk about playing to your fan base. Boston is one of Dunkin's most important markets in the United States given its sheer size.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Will U.S. Automakers Successfully Adapt to a World That Demands Electric Cars?
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R: Is it Enough to Excite Die-Hard Enthusiasts?
- Amazon Warehouse Employees' Message to Jeff Bezos -- We Are Not Robots
- iPhone 8 and Galaxy Note 8 Are Both Fragile, But One Is Much Easier to Break
- Mom Was a Harley Rider ('70's), I Ride Today ('17), Will my Girls Ride Tomorrow?
- What Rich Families Know About Finance That You Don't
- The Ford $100,000 F-450: 'The Most Luxurious, Advanced Heavy-Duty Pickup Truck'
Editor's Pick: Originally Published on September 29, 2017.