TheStreet's Action Alerts Plus Portfolio manager Jim Cramer revealed his take on Apple's (AAPL) new campus Apple Park after his visit during a recent interview with CEO Tim Cook. Calling Apple Park "awe-inspiring," Cramer said that when it comes to tech giants like Alphabet (GOOGL) , Facebook (FB) and Apple building corporate headquarters, it all comes down to sustainability and having a small footprint. "Apple's sustainability factor is going to help them get the young people," Cramer said.
Apple Park is a 175-acre green space featuring over 9,000 trees that touts running on 100 percent sustainable energy. The campus also features a state-of-the-art Steve Jobs theater that seats over 1,000 people. Guests enter the theater through a 20-foot-tall glass cylinder foyer.
In addition to work spaces and its expensive theater that is is separate from the rest of the campus, Apple Park will feature areas for the public to visit including a visitor center, and Apple Store and a cafe.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- This One Trend Should Help Boost Sales of Apple's iPhone X
- Now Is Not the Time to Buy Universal Display, Jim Cramer Says
- Why Jim Cramer Likes GrubHub Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Oracle's Earnings
- Jim Cramer on Nordstrom's Plans to Go Private