Julie Sweet, the Chief Executive Officer of Accenture North America knows firsthand that consulting has come a long way.
"This is not your father's consulting anymore."
There has been a seismic shift from the days of (over) paying the consultants to come in and analyze a company's systems and processes to now responding to their needs for digital, cloud and security procedures.
Over last four years Accenture Plc (ACN - Get Report) went from a very small digital, cloud and security practice to now having over 50% of the business involved in it, says Sweet, a former partner in the corporate department of the law firm of Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.
Here, she tells us about the 3 A's that her clients need to focus on, so listen in.
- How Birchbox Took on Macy's, J.C. Penney and the $500 Billion Beauty Counter
- Has The Children's Place Figured Out How to Beat Amazon?
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- EY: No Company Can Afford to Disenfranchise Half the Workforce
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders