TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the use of the term 'competitive' on Best Buy's (BBY - Get Report) earnings call contributed to the stock's decline on Tuesday.
"Competitive and promotional are the two words that have hurt so many different companies," Cramer said. "That's also the term that Foot Locker (FL - Get Report) used and Finish Line (FINL) had used."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Property Casualty Stocks Can Raise Rates, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down the North Korea Safe-Haven Pile On
- Jim Cramer on What Amazon-Whole Foods Means for Hain Celestial
- Jim Cramer on The Finish Line: Nike Does Not Have a Refresh
- Warren Buffett Thinks Apple Is a Consumer Products Story, Jim Cramer Says