TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer analyzes the market reaction to North Korea's latest missile launch.
"People want to own the yen but it's obvious that we have to worry about what happens if North Korea tests a missile and it doesn't go over Japan and it stops in Japan so I question the yen's reserve currency status here," Cramer noted.
Cramer said gold is the true reserve currency in situations like this.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Property Casualty Stocks Can Raise Rates, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on What Amazon-Whole Foods Means for Hain Celestial
- Jim Cramer on The Finish Line: Nike Does Not Have a Refresh
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down Why Best Buy Shares Are Falling
- Warren Buffett Thinks Apple Is a Consumer Products Story, Jim Cramer Says