TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on Monday's trending stocks including Expedia (EXPE - Get Report) , General Electric (GE - Get Report) , Procter & Gamble (PG - Get Report) , Western Digital (WDC - Get Report) , Gilead Sciences (GILD - Get Report) , Kite Pharma (KITE) , Apple (AAPL - Get Report) , Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) , Whole Foods (WFM) and Best Buy (BBY - Get Report) .
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Spot Checks Suggest Amazon Has Slashed Whole Foods Prices by Nearly Half
- Can Houston Airports Open Monday? 'Don't Bet On It,' Top Expert Says
- Houston, We Have a Problem: Harvey Slams Gulf Coast, Halts Oil Production
- P&G Just Ripped the Track Record of the Activist Investor Targeting the Company
- Kite Soars on Sale to Gilead - Biotech Movers