She has been involved in over $500 billion worth of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and hostile transactions. And she has led some of the biggest deals in American business - like the $11 billion sale of the New York Stock Exchange to Intercontinental (ICE - Get Report) . She has keen insights into the M&A environment below, but no surprise, she believes that while the market is by no means dried up, having more certainty around regulatory environment "would super charge it."
Listen in to hear what she is seeing as one of the biggest trends in the current environment.
- How JNJ's Chief Medical Officer Fell In Love With Science -- In a Bakery
- Ask Actionable Questions, says Rent the Runway Co-Founder Jenny Fleiss
- Birchbox CEO: We're Not Going to Wait for Change, We're Going to Make It Happen
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders
- Who Are the Wonder Women of Wall Street?