In order for customers to love the Whole Foods (WFM) experience, which is currently in the process of being sold to Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) , TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said that Whole Foods needs to bring back its former CO-CEO Walter Robb.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What European Central Bank President Mario Draghi Should Say at Jackson Hole
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Abercrombie, Sears, Michaels, Burlington, Signet Jewlers and Dollar Tree Earnings
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Hormel and Smucker's Quarterly Earnings
- HP Will Be Known as a 3D Printing Company, Jim Cramer Says
- Big Lots Should Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Explains