Following Toll Brothers (TOL) earnings, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said investors will start hearing worries about "peak housing."
"Peak housing occurs when we take out much higher levels," Cramer said, "That's what happened with autos - we went to levels that were unsustainable."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Toll Brothers Earnings
- I Think HP Is Doing Everything Right, Jim Cramer Says
- PVH CEO Manny Chirico Has Been So Smart on e-Commerce, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on ADP: Bill Ackman Had a Lot of Good Ideas
- Micron Sells at a Ridiculously Low Multiple, Jim Cramer Says
- Macy's Needs More Technology, Jim Cramer Says