TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Macy's (M) hiring of an eBay (EBAY) executive is "terrific" and that the retailer needs more technology. Cramer also doesn't think Macy's will be as promotional with its product pricing for Christmas.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Toll Brothers Earnings
- I Think HP Is Doing Everything Right, Jim Cramer Says
- PVH CEO Manny Chirico Has Been So Smart on e-Commerce, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on ADP: Bill Ackman Had a Lot of Good Ideas
- Micron Sells at a Ridiculously Low Multiple, Jim Cramer Says
- Macy's Needs More Technology, Jim Cramer Says