Just because Panera Bread is a private company doesn't mean it will no longer be trying to shake up the food game.
TheStreet talks with Panera founder Ron Shaich about life as a private company and his decision to start labeling cups with sugar counts.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- 5 Game Changing Mercedes-Benz Models
- A Mortgage Lending CEO Reveals Why Millennials Are Buying Homes Later in Life
- Where Did You Get Your Solar Eclipse Glasses?
- Bitcoin Is a Gigantic Bubble, Peter Schiff Warns
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Salesforce's Earnings on Tuesday