Bugatti may have a new contender in the never-ending race to have the coolest and most ludicrously expensive toys. It is so luxurious it probably has the makers of Ferrari, Porsche and McLaren taking a second look! The new Bugatti Chiron carries a mean $2,998,000 price tag and is set to be a hot commodity. It packs an 8-liter W16 quad-turbocharged engine and incorporates s new carbon fiber body structure.
But before you start writing a check, keep in mind that the car is a little difficult to get your hands on. Currently, it is only being produced in a very limited capacity, so your budget is safe...at least for a little while.
Car Enthusiast? Don't miss these galleries..
- These 13 Cool Cars From the 1980s And 1990s Are Absolutely Worthless Collectibles
- These Are the 30 Most Expensive Cars Ever Sold at Auction
- 5 New Convertible Cars You Can Buy Today for Under $35,000
- 10 Station Wagons That Are Better Than Your New $50,000 Compact SUV
- 10 Hot Luxury Cars to Buy Instead of a Tesla