European Central Bank President Mario Draghi takes the stage at the Jackson Hole conference in Wyoming on Friday.
Investors will be looking for any clues on whether or not the ECB will wind down its quantitative easing program, though recent media reports suggested Draghi will stop short of announcing any major changes in the speech.
The quantitative easing program is designed to boost consumer lending and economic growth across the eurozone.
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is also speaking at Jackson Hole.
Plus, on Wednesday, fresh data on eurozone consumer confidence for August is released.
Watch More on TheStreet:
- Here Is What You Need To Know About Monday's Solar Eclipse
- Here's How You Can Help Your Toddler Retire a Millionaire
- Peter Schiff Slams the Stock Market, Federal Reserve and Bitcoin
- 60 Second Tips: Consolidation Can Cut Down Your Student Loan Payments
- Just Because You Use Snapchat Doesn't Mean You Should Buy Snap Shares