Our trading partners have been quite negligent, according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
"China doesn't play fair in a lot of different industries. South Korea doesn't play fair," Cramer said. "I think that the European Union doesn't play fair. I think that the Mexican currency - the currency is making it so that Mexico doesn't play fair."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Amazon Is in Walmart's Crosshairs, Jim Cramer Explains
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Opinion on Cisco's Transition
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why His Trust Didn't Buy Alibaba Shares
- Jim Cramer: Trump's CEO Council Breakup Won't Have a Policy Impact
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Foot Locker, Estee Lauder and Deere Earnings
- Valeant CEO Joe Papa Has Been Able to Pay Down Debt, Jim Cramer Explains