Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) is in Walmart's (WMT - Get Report) crosshairs, according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer. "That's quite a difference from what we're used to," Cramer said.
Walmart reported better than expected quarterly earnings on Thursday, but revenue fell short of analysts' estimates.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why We're in an Economic War With China
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Opinion on Cisco's Transition
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why His Trust Didn't Buy Alibaba Shares
- Jim Cramer: Trump's CEO Council Breakup Won't Have a Policy Impact
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Foot Locker, Estee Lauder and Deere Earnings
- Valeant CEO Joe Papa Has Been Able to Pay Down Debt, Jim Cramer Explains