TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said his charitable trust didn't buy shares of Alibaba (BABA) because he was concerned about the China economy "and not anything there were doing at BABA."
He said that was an ill-advised reason not to buy the stock.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why We're in an Economic War With China
- Amazon Is in Walmart's Crosshairs, Jim Cramer Explains
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Opinion on Cisco's Transition
- Jim Cramer: Trump's CEO Council Breakup Won't Have a Policy Impact
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Foot Locker, Estee Lauder and Deere Earnings
- Valeant CEO Joe Papa Has Been Able to Pay Down Debt, Jim Cramer Explains