TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Cisco (CSCO - Get Report) is doing well in its transition. "Gross margins holding up, cash flow is really good," Cramer noted. "The problem is the optics - you still see the revenue numbers down."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why We're in an Economic War With China
- Amazon Is in Walmart's Crosshairs, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why His Trust Didn't Buy Alibaba Shares
- Jim Cramer: Trump's CEO Council Breakup Won't Have a Policy Impact
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Foot Locker, Estee Lauder and Deere Earnings
- Valeant CEO Joe Papa Has Been Able to Pay Down Debt, Jim Cramer Explains