TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Cisco (CSCO) is doing well in its transition. "Gross margins holding up, cash flow is really good," Cramer noted. "The problem is the optics - you still see the revenue numbers down."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why We're in an Economic War With China
- Amazon Is in Walmart's Crosshairs, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why His Trust Didn't Buy Alibaba Shares
- Jim Cramer: Trump's CEO Council Breakup Won't Have a Policy Impact
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Foot Locker, Estee Lauder and Deere Earnings
- Valeant CEO Joe Papa Has Been Able to Pay Down Debt, Jim Cramer Explains