Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) is a suburban wonderland of bulk items that takes you through all the highs and lows of filling your pantry while trying a cornucopia of free samples. Not only is it a shopping experience, but emotional journey as well. As Kris Jenner once said, "Costco is a passion. Costco is like a massage."
In addition to lifetime's worth of condiments, Costco also has some absurd luxury items. Here are TheStreet's top five.
1. Wheels Up Private Aviation Membership & $3,500 Private Aviation Voucher - $17,499.99
This private jet service includes guaranteed access to its " private fleet of new Beechcraft King Air 350i and Citation Excel/XLS Aircraft." You get the $3,500 voucher when you purchase a one-year membership. Casual, right?
2. Cartier Tank Anglaise Men's Automatic Watch - $39,999.99
Unfortunately there's only one available online at the moment, but shipping & handling is included!
3. Samsung (SSNLF) 82" LED LCD TV - $4,479.99
4. Jura Impressa One Touch Espresso Cappuccino Coffee Center - $2,999.99
For those of you who are serious about your caffeine, this programmable coffee strength/temperature makes lattes, macchiatos, cappucinos and other luxe beverages.
5. Madison 18-Piece Estate Collection - $12,499.99
An 18-piece set complete with fireplace and different "conversational" and "deep seating" sets surely warrants the sticker shock, right?
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- 10 Mind-Blowing Things That Amazon Might Do to Whole Foods
- The 30 Nastiest Storms in Recent U.S. History Have Caused Mind-Blowing Damage
- Jim Cramer -- Why Are You Shocked That Amazon Is Lowering Prices at Whole Foods?
Editors' Pick: Originally published Aug. 22.