Jim Cramer doesn't expect a second Korean War to break out over North Korea's nuclear-weapons program, but says smart investors should take two steps to profitably play today's geopolitical tensions.
"I still don't believe there's going to be a war -- but that doesn't mean that you won't feel like there is one," Cramer said in this latest monthly conference call with members of his Action Alerts PLUS club for investors.
He said savvy investors will keep plenty of cash on hand and use it to buy quality stocks on any Korea-related market pullbacks.
Want to join in on Jim's monthly conference calls? Click here for a free 14-day trial subscription to Action Alerts PLUS and hear all of the latest call, plus get e-mails before Jim makes any trade and enjoy lots of other exclusive material.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- These 11 Cars Embarrassingly Lose Half Their Value in Three Years
- Nvidia's Parabolic Bubble Has Burst, and This Is What You Are Left With
- Snap Gets Crushed Again, Nvidia Bubble Explodes - Hot Tickers SNAP, NVDA JCP
- Here Comes the Carnage: Market Recon
- The Value of an Overvalued Market: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 8/10/17)
Watch More with TheStreet: