Jim Cramer noted that brick-and-mortar is rallying today. Costco (COST) is doing well and Cramer likes TJX (TJX - Get Report) although it's not participating. People want to own the department stores like Walmart (WMT - Get Report) which is totally right -- Walmart could even be a competitor to Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) because of the Jet.com acquisition.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- The People Who Love Tesla's Cars Buy the Stock, Jim Cramer Says
- Why Take Two Interactive Shares Are Surging, Jim Cramer's Explanation
- Citi's Downgrade Of Lam Research Was Jarring, Jim Cramer Says
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Is Probably The Weakest Of The Group, Jim Cramer Says
- Yum! Brands' Decline In Pizza Hut Sales, Jim Cramer's Take