Previewing Friday's upcoming jobs report, TheStreet's Action Alerts Plus portfolio manager Jim Cramer said the automobile industry is the weak part of the U.S. economy.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- The People Who Love Tesla's Cars Buy the Stock, Jim Cramer Says
- Why Take Two Interactive Shares Are Surging, Jim Cramer's Explanation
- Citi's Downgrade Of Lam Research Was Jarring, Jim Cramer Says
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Is Probably The Weakest Of The Group, Jim Cramer Says
- Yum! Brands' Decline In Pizza Hut Sales, Jim Cramer's Take
- People Want To Own Walmart, Jim Cramer Says