Commenting on Tesla's (TSLA - Get Report) recent earnings call, TheStreet's Action Alerts Plus portfolio manager Jim Cramer said that as long as CEO Elon Musk can continue raising funding and the company is viewed as a tech stock, Tesla will propel higher. "The people who love the car are the people who buy the stock," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Why Take Two Interactive Shares Are Surging, Jim Cramer's Explanation
- Citi's Downgrade Of Lam Research Was Jarring, Jim Cramer Says
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Is Probably The Weakest Of The Group, Jim Cramer Says
- Yum! Brands' Decline In Pizza Hut Sales, Jim Cramer's Take
- People Want To Own Walmart, Jim Cramer Says