Even though the Dow Jones Industrial Average hit 22,000 on Wednesday, the S&P 500 moved lower. TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the selloff is being effectively masked by Apple (AAPL) .
"There are things underneath that I'm concerned about," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on AMC's Declines: What Are People Doing With Their Time
- Jim Cramer Reveals 2 Key Bright Spots in Apple's Results
- Mondelez CEO Irene Rosenfeld Stepping Down Is 'a Bit of a Shock,' Jim Cramer Says
- FMC Is a 'Remarkable Story,' Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Yum! Brands Earnings