Birchbox CEO Katia Beauchamp, 34, says that her generation refuses to accept the status quo. They are not going to wait around for gender equality. They are going to work to make it happen. And they need both women and men to help and participate in the change.
Listen in for more inspiration from Beauchamp.
And for more from #AlphaRising,
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- I Am a Millennial Who Just Went to Kmart for the First Time Ever and Couldn't Believe This Place
- Apple's Hometown Is Among 10 of the Most Overvalued U.S. Housing Markets
- Got a Mouth Like Mooch? Why Swearing at Work Could Get You Fired
- Here's How Much Money Warren Buffett Has Made on Apple Stock in 2017 Alone
Watch More with TheStreet:
- 5 Ways Companies Are Using AI to Secretly Change Your Life
- Around the World in 5 Insane Pizza Hut Pizzas
- This Nissan Technology Prevents Kids From Being Left in Hot Parked Cars
- Tesla's Elon Musk Is All Jokes as the Model 3 Accelerates into "Production Hell"
Editors' pick: Originally published July 26.