When one goes to McDonald's (MCD) it's usually during one of the three ordained meal times for a breakfast sandwich or burger and fries. The Golden Arches wants to shake things up and move in on the competition with some new snack offerings.
Here are four of the sweet new items McDonald's is testing out as the fast food chain aims to fill the afternoon gap between meals.
1. McCafe Chocolate Chip Frappe
2. Muffin Toppers
3. McCafe Croissant
4. Turtle Brownie Sundae
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Amazon Is a Long-Term Buy, Jim Cramer Says
- 5 Outrageously Expensive Jimmy Choo Shoes and Bags That Should Scare Coach
- Take a Look at Wall Street's Sexiest Terms
- Elon Musk and 3 Other Business Titans Say Artificial Intelligence Will Send You The Pink Slip
- Stephen Curry Makes What? These 6 Sports Contracts Will Blow Your Mind
- Quiz: Which Company Makes Your Favorite Junk Food?