TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer awaits quarterly results from Domino's Pizza (DPZ - Get Report) , McDonald's (MCD - Get Report) and Chipotle (CMG - Get Report) , released on Tuesday.
Cramer said Domino's is a technology company that sells pizza and weighs in on a recent report of norovirus at a Chipotle restaurant.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Hasbro Is Down Very Badly but Don't Count It Out, Jim Cramer Says
- Arconic Doesn't Have a New CEO Yet, Jim Cramer Says
- Schlumberger Is Becoming More Bullish on Oil, Jim Cramer Says
- Weak Dollar Will Be an 'Interesting Story' For Caterpillar, Jim Cramer Says
- WebMD Is an Under-Monetized Asset, Jim Cramer Says
- Amazon Is a Long-Term Buy, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why He Doesn't Like Blue Apron
- If Constellation Brands Gets Hit, That's an Opportunity, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What He Loves About Gardening
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet: