TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Amazon (AMZN) is a long-term buy. The company releases earnings for its latest quarter on Thursday.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Hasbro Is Down Very Badly but Don't Count It Out, Jim Cramer Says
- Arconic Doesn't Have a New CEO Yet, Jim Cramer Says
- Schlumberger Is Becoming More Bullish on Oil, Jim Cramer Says
- Weak Dollar Will Be an 'Interesting Story' For Caterpillar, Jim Cramer Says
- WebMD Is an Under-Monetized Asset, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why He Doesn't Like Blue Apron
- If Constellation Brands Gets Hit, That's an Opportunity, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What He Loves About Gardening
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Domino's, McDonald's and Chipotle's Earnings
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Civil Forfeiture Is Making Headlines, But What Does It Actually Mean for You?
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?