TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer agrees with the notion that Snapchat, owned by Snap (SNAP - Get Report) is rapidly losing business to Facebook's (FB - Get Report) Instagram.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Amazon Faces a Potential Existential Threat That Could Hammer Its Shares, Doug Kass Reveals
- What's the Fallout From Chipotle's Latest Food Safety Concern? Who Knows?!
- Honda Finally Makes a Cool-Looking Accord Sedan Because Everyone in America Is Buying SUVs
- Facebook Exec Campbell Brown: We Are Launching a News Subscription Product
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Would Be Privatized Under Proposed House Budget
- Stock Market Bulls Are Wrong and It Could End Badly
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?